Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thing-a-ma-jigs

Sorry it's taken me so long to reveal what those funny things in the last post are! My computer broke, so I've been unable to post for awhile. But, we're back now!
Ok, mysterious object number one...


Cannoli forms! I love cannoli. Such a tasty treat! In case you don't know what it is, it's an Italian dessert of a hard pastry shell filled with a ricotta cream. Mmmm. So, these forms are what you use to wrap the dough around, and then you fry them in oil to make the hard shell. Can't wait to try them!

Number two...

Basil seeds! I've been aching for an herb garden, and basil is my most favoritest herb. : )

And number three...

This funny little thing is actually a crepe spreading tool! You use it to spread the crepe batter thinly and evenly in the pan, to make perfectly round and delicious crepes. We're trying this one out tonight! Hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment