Thursday, May 20, 2010

Swamp Cake Lily

 Chef Lily debuts in her first cooking show! : ) The other day I spent some quality time with my kiddos, aka, my sister's kiddos...

 ...these two...

...and this one...
Anyways, we just had a good old timee, rented a movie, got pizza...and Lily and I made Swamp Cake!

 

Now, Swamp Cake is really just this Chocolate Cobbler , which is basically one of those pudding/cake kind of things...cakey on top, chocolate goo on the bottom. 

Yum. Anyway, when it came out of the oven, we decided that Swamp Cake was a more fitting name because it was so bubbly and swampy looking. 


Lily loved calling it that, so now that's it official title!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear word! When did those cuties get so BIG?? They are adorable -- especially Knox!!

    ReplyDelete