Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shrimp Penne


I am about to introduce you to possibly the best meal ever. Well, aside from steak. It's true, you just can't top steak. But anyway. I discovered this a few months ago and I've made it twice now and it is quickly creeping up to the top of my favorite recipes. All I did was combine two a-mazing recipes from www.thepioneerwoman.com (which is quickly creeping up to the top of my favorite websites!)


The first is Spicy Orange Garlic Shrimp. An incredible recipe on its own. I've made it about four times. Goes great with steak. : )
The second is Penne a la Betsy. All I did was make the shrimp with the orange garlic sauce and then mix it in with the penne and tomato cream sauce. yum.


There's something so comforting and satisfying about a warm bowl of pasta...

No comments:

Post a Comment